2021 First Fruits totals $65,510.92 as of Jan. 24th! Thank you! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Drive-Thru Communion first Sunday each month, 11:30-noon, Wyatt Campus. Park at the curb and enter building one family at a time. Next opportunity is Feb. 7.
Soup(er) Bowl Soup Collection Drop off cans of soup in the Chiefs box near the grocery cart in each campus until Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 7. Thanks for your generous support! GO CHIEFS!
Food Donations through this Sunday, Jan. 31, will be delivered to BS Community Services League. Donations for month of Feb. will be delivered to Hillcrest Transitional Housing. Thanks for your generous support!
“Run for the Roses” Annual TLS Scholarship Auction Sat., Feb. 20, Hilton Garden Inn, Independence, MO. Go to Timothy Lutheran School website or stop by table in each lobby this Sunday to purchase tickets ($50 per person) and learn other ways in which to support.
- Ash Wednesday with Holy Communion (Feb. 17): 4 & 5:30pm, RD Mize
- Wednesday Lenten Services (Feb. 24, Mar. 3, Mar. 10, Mar. 17, Mar. 24): 5:30pm, RD Mize
- Maundy Thursday with Holy Communion (Apr. 1): 4 & 5:30pm, RD Mize
- Good Friday, 4 & 5:30pm, RD Mize
- Easter Sunday (Apr. 4): 9 & 11am, RD Mize; 10am, Wyatt
Lenten Non-Dinners: Free-Will Offerings to Support Timothy Ministries
- Ash Wednesday (Feb. 17): Hosted by LWML, proceeds TBD next week
- Feb. 24: Hosted by School Ministry, proceeds to benefit TLS Scholarship Fund
- Mar. 3: Hosted by Timmy’s Boys, proceeds to benefit 2021 Live Well Community Fair & Youth Ministry
- Mar. 10: Hosted by GIVE Commission, proceeds to benefit Journey to the Cross, a new opportunity to purchase gift cards for local people in need (collecting offerings through Mar. 29)
- Mar. 17: Open (Contact Diane Mayfield, email@example.com to reserve)
- Mar. 24: Open (Contact Diane Mayfield, firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve)
Care 201 (Congregational Care Ministry) is rescheduled for April. Contact Care Minister Nancy Nowiszewski (email@example.com or 816.228.5300 Ext. 8042) with questions.
2020 Contributions Statements were dropped off at post office Wednesday afternoon. Please contact Sandy Gregory, Member Services, or Chris Krenz, Financial Services, with questions.
Job Opportunity Pre-school assistant teacher or substitute teachers, St. Matthews Lutheran, Lee’s Summit. Asst teacher position is M-F 8:30am-2:30pm. Substitute teachers needed M-F with varying hours. Duties include, but not limited to, helping with lessons, class set-up, cleaning; must be 18 years old, pass background check & peer interview. Need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs. of giggles & love teaching and children. Experience preferred. Contact Interim Director Traci Waugh-Rinehart (firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.524.4354).