|2020 First Fruits contributions total $211,439.26, as of Dec. 13th. Thank you, Timothy, for your above and beyond contributions to Timothy’s ministries. A letter outlining goals for 2021 First Fruits will be mailed today. God’s blessings to you as you review your opportunities to participate in the new year!
Children’s Christmas Program This Sunday, Dec. 20, at 10am service at Wyatt. Final practice will be tomorrow, Dec. 19, from 9-11am. Hand bell choir will practice from 11am-1pm.
Drive-Thru Holy Communion will be offered on Wed., Dec. 23, 6:30-7pm, RD Mize. Please drive to north entrance (sanctuary doors), park at the curb, and enter lobby to receive the sacrament.
In-Person Christmas Worship Questionnaire Responses have dropped off since earlier this week. If you still plan to complete that questionnaire, please do so soon. Your input is appreciated!
- In-person Holy Communion this Sunday, Dec. 20, will only occur at the 9am service at RD Mize. The FaithRoots promo video will only be shown at the 9am service as well.
- The 10am service at Wyatt will be the Children’s Christmas Program. There will be no in-person Holy Communion at Wyatt or Drive-Thru Holy Communion after the service.
- The next Drive-Thru Holy Communion will be Wed., Dec. 23, 6:30-7pm, at RD Mize (sanctuary doors entrance).
- The FaithRoots promo video will not be shown at the 10am service at Wyatt this Sunday, but it can be accessed online as always.
Christmas In-Person Worship Services:
- Dec. 24: 2, 4, 7, & 10pm (10pm will be candlelight w/ Holy Communion), RD Mize
- Dec. 24: 4pm (also livestreamed), Wyatt
- Dec. 25: 10am (w/ Holy Communion), RD Mize
Food Drive: One more reminder about food drive tomorrow at both campuses, 10am-noon. Thanks!
Financial Reports through Nov. 30 are posted on Timothy’s website for your review. Thanks!
Next Generation Ministry Review Task Force Final Report (6 separate documents) are posted on Timothy’s website under Next Generation link for your review.
Next Generation Strategic Planning Committee is forming now. Contact Dave Domsch (email@example.com) to join the group and share your expertise and interest in vision casting and strategic planning for the next 3-5 years. The committee will start its work in early Jan. Thank you!
Job Opportunity: Full-time Children and Youth Ministry Director. Position description is posted on church website (www.timothylutheran.com). Will be advertised both internally and externally. More details soon.
Blue Springs City Theatre virtual performances of Almost, Maine include two of Timothy’s family, Nick and Kristen Henning. God’s blessings to the entire cast and crew for a successful production. Promotional and ticket information may be accessed by following clicking on picture (right). The virtual performances will be livestreamed on Jan. 1 & 2 at 7pm and Jan. 3 at 3pm.